KITX Eco Anthropocene Dress - Mustard
Drawing on the three tenets of integrity, kindness and transparency, Australian designer label KITX creates collections that are contemporary in design and considered in execution. With soft waist ties and delicate dome buttons that offer a bespoke depth of split at the sides, the Eco Anthropocene Dress in mustard linen slub is made to be treasured for seasons to come.
Length: 110cm (size small). The model is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 63.5cm (25”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Mid-weight linen slub; non-stretch; unlined; slightly sheer under light
- Open stand collar
- Concealed button-through front
- Dropped short sleeves; wide cuffs with buttoned tabs
- Adjustable waist tie; fixed to sides of waist
- Partially elasticised back
- Inseam waist pockets
- Curved hemline
- Side splits with functional dome buttons
- Manufactured in Australia
THE ECO ANTHROPOCENE DRESS IS A RE-INTERPRETATION OF THE MOST LOVED ENDANGERED TIE DRESS.
LONGER IN LENGTH, FINISHING JUST BELOW THE KNEE THIS DRESS FEATURES CHIC SPLITS HELD CLOSED BY BUTTON DETAILING AND ADJUSTABLE TIE AT WAIST WITH ELASTIC IN THE BACK ALLOWING THE STYLE TO BE WORN LOOSE OR TIGHT.